The Westchester Country Club Swim Team
has over 75- years of competitive and instruction excellence in teaching and preparing swimmers for the best competitive experience possible.
Our goal is to help each swimmer reach the highest possible level of development and competitive achievement. Team members and their parents work with the coaches and staff to attain these objectives. Dedicated experienced coaches constantly strive to install confidence and pride in all team members while working to improve various stroke disciplines, endurance, and overall racing skills.
Our unique collaborative style of coaching has all staff members working periodically with all members during each daily session. SUMMARY
The ideal candidate must have high energy and have at least a season of coaching and a competitive background. Strong record of teaching, leadership, a strong work ethic and the ability to interact with all staff and members. Strong verbal, written skills and competency with Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A high school degree and/or progress towards Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Certifications as a USA Swimming Coach, Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- Prior competitive, coaching, teaching and/or lifeguarding experience preferred.
- First Aid Certification
- CPR Certified for the professional Rescuer is helpful.
- Lifeguarding Certifications, Waterfront Certifications.
The candidate will report to the Head Coach, Beach Club Manager and Pool Director.