The Assistant Manager of Sage Springs will be responsible for promoting all aspects of customer and guest services at Sage Springs Club & Spa. Will run and maintain all daily operations of Sage Springs to include the Spa, Club and Locker Rooms.
The Assistant Spa Manager will always conduct themselves in a manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Open & Honest Communication, and Commitment
They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. They are responsible for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice! Essential Functions
- Oversees the Club and Spa Desk functions at Sage Springs Club & Spa into one universal function
- Oversees all aspects of the desk functions for Spa Guests, Resort Fitness Guests, and Sage Springs Members
- Will implement membership initiatives and programming
- Will oversee all member communication to include monthly fitness calendars & newsletters
- Schedules, supervises, maintains safety training standards, and trains all members of the desk team and locker room attendants
- Develop SOP for the desk to include sales training, guest service standards, and intimate spa knowledge
- Lead trainer in SpaSoft, teach each team member to be proficient in booking, returning services, scheduling, building packages, adding services, adding retail, and fitness classes
- Synergizes spa reservations process to take reservations and phone que operations
- Oversees all retail aspects from stocking to inventory
- Trains team on spa etiquette, all treatment offerings, and provide extensive product knowledge
- Yields appointments and assist with booking sale strategies
- Responsible for all booking of individuals, groups and wedding guests for Spa
- Responsible for overseeing confirmation appointment phone calls to all guests
- Responsible for ensuring all guest information is captured in SpaSoft
- Responsible for all operations of the facilities to include desk schedule, locker room schedule, submitting all work orders, setting and communicating hours of operations, ordering locker room products
- Run, load, and generate reports in SpaSoft, SMS, and ADP to include sales, guest relations comments, email capture, and department payroll
- Oversee Revinate and Customer Service score and progress, and comes up with morale inspiring programs amongst team
- Gives club tour, highlighting all amenities, to potential members and guest
- Performs Locker Room Attendant and Spa Reservations Agent duties as needed
- Contacts appropriate party, if necessary, when a guest problem is reported
- Answers incoming guests calls and transfers appropriately
- Provides general resort information for guests
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Sunriver Resort including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Resolves guest problems and is empowered to act in absence of director
- Maintains records for all VIPs, special requests, etc.
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Interacts with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Up sells other resort services and amenities to guests
- Always maintains a professional demeanor and attitude
- Communicates all pertinent information to the Sage Springs team
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents.
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Follows all Sunriver Resort dress code standards.
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and colleagues at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years spa and fitness club experience highly preferred
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Previous knowledge of SpaSoft preferred
- At least one year administrative experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience required
Sunriver Resort is Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon . Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers. Company Introduction
Sunriver - The Start of The Unforgettable 3,300-ACRE COMMUNITY Inspiration, discovery and treasured memories await you in this stunning mountain resort. Tee off on one of 4 award-winning golf courses or rejuvenate in our beautiful spa and fitness center. Splash in The Cove aquatic center. Fly fish for that big one on the Deschutes. Stay in one of our luxurious homes or suites. Immerse in endless year-round recreation and relaxation.