Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity :
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a talented, dynamic Assistant Housekeeping Manager with an eye for detail and a passion for people. The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for covering shifts, doing administrative tasks, conducting interviews, administering reviews and performance documentation. This position will be interacting with guests as well as with employees and must be comfortable with either group. The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will also assist in purchasing goods and maintaining adequate par levels.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For :
- Managing a team of Room Attendants and House Attendants responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of a specific area of the hotel
- Interviewing, training and scheduling, disciplining and evaluating the staff
- Schedules work to be done daily, collects room and floor status sheets for assigned work areas
- Monitors each Room Attendant's daily progress and inspects completed rooms to assure that all standards have been met; When standards have been missed, brings employee back to room and coaches the employee on how to correct the deficiency
- Coordinates work orders in assigned section and follows up to be sure work is completed. Releases checkout rooms to be sold
The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Previous Housekeeping Supervisor or Management experience, preferably in a luxury hotel/resort.
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and has the ability to learn other Four Seasons proprietary programs.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours per shift.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf