In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful operation of the Guest Services Team, including the Front Desk, Concierge, PBX Operator, and Valet/Shuttle Operators.
· Respond to all guests’ requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented at the Front Desk or through reservations, comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all Guest Services personnel according to Presidian Standards
· Develop employee morale and ensure training of Guest Services personnel
· Review & Approve all Guest Service timesheets for payroll processing as directed by the Front Office Manager.
· Ensure that no-show revenue is maximized through consistent and accurate billing.
· Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, employees and other departments.
· Ensure sign off of all Service Standards by Position for Guest Services staff
· Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
· Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with hotel staff. Ensure the proper use of radio etiquette within the department.
· Ensure correct and accurate cash handling at the Front Desk.
· Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
· Ensure participation within department for all meetings.
· Focus the Guest Services Department on their role in contributing to the Guest Service and audit scores.
· Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests.
· Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
· Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
· Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
· Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Presidian Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
· Comply with Presidian Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
· Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
· Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
· Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· At least 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 2-year college degree of related industry.
· Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
· Proficiency in ONQ PMS System strongly preferred.
|Address||410 611 NW Loop, San Antonio, TX, 78216 View map|