Located in the heart of San Francisco, the Hilton San Francisco Union Square is in the middle of everywhere you want to go! World class shopping in Union Square, the Historic Cable Cars Chinatown and Moscone Center are just steps away from the largest hotel on the West Coast.
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Housekeeping for our 1,921 room convention hotel. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Hotel Management experience, Housekeeping/Front Office preferred, Hilton brand and union management experience is strongly preferred.
Great Place to Work and Fortune named Hilton #1 Best Big Companies to Work for in 2021! Join the #bestplacetowork!
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Director of Housekeeping , you would be responsible for assisting the Director in ensuring cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms in accordance with federal, local and company health, sanitation and safety standards. The role also assists with budgeting and forecasting, inventory control, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career and Well Being
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs:
- Competitive Salary
- Best-In-Class PTO (paid time off)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
- 401(k) + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Go Hilton - Team Member Travel Discounts
*This information is a highlight of the major benefits offered. Wages, retirement and paid time off benefits are specific to your location and position.