In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The areas sales coordinator is primarily responsible for, but not limited to generating top line revenue across the hotel portfolio by providing sales and administrative support to the Area Sales Team for all the hotels. The Area Sales Coordinator is also responsible for coordinating and detailing catering bookings as directed by the Area Director of Sales.
● Provide the highest quality of service to internal and external customers at all times and set an example for hotel wide staff.
● In the absence of the Area Sales Manager or Area Director of Sales, the Area Sales Coordinator will take inquiries and walk-ins that come to the hotel for group and/or meeting room business and turn the information over to the appropriate Area Sales representative.
● Prepare and distribute all assigned outgoing correspondence pertaining to the property, as directed by the Area Sales team.
● Prepare group contracts as directed by the Area Sales team.
● For all catering events booked and contracted by the Area Sales Team, prepare banquet event orders, send out banquet event orders to client, call clients for guarantees and communicate with Food & Beverage team during BEO/Staff Meeting reviews.
● Confirm all advanced purchase, direct bill authorizations, credit card authorizations needed for groups and events.
● Communicate with hotel Operations team regarding in house events and upcoming weekly in house events.
● Upon completion of events, create daily banquet checks and appropriate follow up correspondence to clients.
● Maintain group room blocks for Area Sales team; including communicate rooming lists to Front Desk team; confirm rooming list confirmation numbers to clients and communicate room routing and room block status to Front Desk team.
● Prepare packets of BEOs and Resumes for weekly Staff meeting as well as prepare and distribute all updated information to appropriate departments.
● Ensure all collateral is in stock and create a task schedule to build sales kits and marketing materials.
● Assist Area Sales team in the planning of property specific sales blitzes and client events.
● Involvement in community activities and hotel programs.
● Demonstrate a clear understanding of all selling strategies set by Hotel to ensure revenue maximization.
● Represent the Hotel(s) in a professional manner at all times. Comply with company policies and procedures.
● Assist client site tours, special promotions, outside sales calls, prospecting, and additional items as needed.
● Assist with Social Media and Marketing responsibilities.
● Additional duties as directed by Sales Managers, Area Director of Sales, Regional Vice President of Sales, and/or Vice President of Sales to contribute to achievement of Hotel revenue targets and to support the segmentation sales efforts of the Area Sales team.
|Address||500 Cresson Boulevard, Phoenixville, PA, 19460 View map|