In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Energetic, friendly, sales and service-oriented individual responsible for; selling, planning, servicing, and upselling groups at The Argonaut Hotel and Hotel Zoe.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Delphi FDC property administrator
2. Maintain knowledge of:
3. Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests.
4. Send formal introduction letters or introductory phone calls to each group contact.
5. Review space reserved in function diary with space requirement indicated in the file for accuracy.
6. Up-sell clients into higher producing food, beverage, meeting room rental, amenities, décor, and AV
7. Forward all necessary information to the client that was not received in the initial booking process.
8. Assist client with arrangements and reservations with outside vendors.
9. Produce group resumes, agendas, BEO’S and other forms of correspondence for successful implementation by all departments.
10. Conduct internal, pre-conference, and post-conference meetings.
11. Inspect set-ups, check for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with client requirements and departmental standards; resolve deficiencies with respective personnel.
12. Meet client prior to function and make introduction to scheduled Banquet supervisor. Confirm with the client that all arrangements are agreeable.
13. Communicate known last-minute additions and changes with the Banquet department and kitchen.
14. Responsible for selling and servicing the weddings, social market, local business market (one day meetings) along with guest room blocks.
15. Set-up site inspections and enthusiastically sell The Argonaut and Hotel Zoe, including recreation and activities available.
16. Familiarization with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquires accurately.
17. Ability to multitask. able to negotiate, organize, delegate & work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
18. Coordinating details and menus for clients' functions.
19. Coordinate F&B tastings for upselling opportunities.
20. Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests. Always maintain positive guest and employee relations.
21. Ensure guest satisfaction, assist staff with their job function where needed and resolve any conflict with staff or a guest for positive result.
22. Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail.
23. A flexible schedule is required and with the ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays to service events.
24. General working knowledge of all departments in the Hotel to ensure successful planning and implementation of events.
25. Contact client and maintain effective communication throughout planning and while on site to ensure successful event outcome.
26. Customize menus when necessary, with approval of the Chef and/or Area Director of Sales & Marketing
27. Produce group resumes, agendas, BEO’s and other forms of correspondence for successful implementation by all departments.
28. Conduct joint discussions with department heads on any special circumstances or request by a client to insure a successful outcome.
29. Attend BEO meeting with the kitchen and banquet staff providing guarantees and any changes.
30. Inspect set-ups, check for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with client requirements and departmental standards; resolve deficiencies with respective personnel.
31. Meet client prior to function and make introduction to scheduled Banquet supervisor. Confirm with the client that all arrangements are agreeable.
32. Discuss proper labeling of boxes to be received by each Hotel with the client and monitor storage and delivery of group packages.
33. Complete all billings including invoice client for catering deposit, review banquet checks daily and schedule billing reviews with the Accounting department prior to final billing for accuracy. Assist accounting with reviewing billing with the client for any necessary clarifications of charges.
34. Review 10-day schedule of events and daily event sheets for accuracy prior to distribution.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exclusive, other responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job may be required from time to time. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management does reserve the right to revise or alter the duties of the job either temporarily or permanently as required.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Nobel House Hotels & Resorts, The Argonaut Hotel and Hotel Zoe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by Federal, State, or local.
|Address||495 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CA, 94109 View map|