In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Job Posting – Application Support Specialist
Do you have unparalleled analytical skills and are passionate about the infrastructure and applications realm? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment?
If this sounds like you, we are interested in hearing how you can add your talents to our growing team!
Northwind is an established, leading provider of Hotel and Resort Property Management Software Solutions to the Independent Full-Service Hospitality marketplace. Our clients are boutique hotels, destination resorts and multi-property groups.
Since 1978, our ability to deliver superior technology and unparalleled support has helped empower hundreds of hotels and resorts internationally to increase operational efficiency improve guest service and maximize revenue.
Our Maestro PMS Cloud and Windows offerings are recognized amongst the best in the industry and we continue to develop new ideas and products to bring value to our current clients and stay competitive to attract new ones. Northwind is a well-established profitable company that is looking for aggressive growth. Self-motivation and attention to clients’ needs will ensure your success.
· Provide expert support to end users in the identification and resolution of application related issues
· Lead all efforts as it pertains to incident resolutions escalation of complex issues and provide advice on tactical and strategic solutions
· Deliver an exceptional level of Application support to all clients and internal teams
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Maestro applications
· Provide regular and proper communication to customers throughout the resolution process
· This position requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with solid communication skills.
· Experience in the hospitality operations is required
· Experience working with Property Management System (PMS) considered an asset
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in the hospitality industry is required
· Experience/involvement with new system implementation considered an asset
· Hotel Night Audit, Hotel Accounting and Hotel Sales and Catering knowledge and or SPA is preferred
· Hotel online marketing knowledge including Booking Engine and GDS a plus
· End user support in a help-desk environment, preferably in a call center
· After hours pager support (on rotation) and ability to do shift work
· Previous experience in Maestro PMS will bring a candidate to the forefront for selection
· Excellent communication/written skills, and the ability to understand technical issues and articulate industry operational/technical solutions to clients
· Limited travel is required when supporting our clients on-site. Daily duties include client support and assisting Maestro Support Managers in resolving client application support issues.
· Effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Highly service-oriented with exceptional customer service skills
· Can-do attitude, strong time-management skills and ability to work quickly under pressure
· Strong proven experience in critical thinking, formal incident and problem management
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment to brainstorm and collaborate
· High ability to multitask, remain organized and prioritize effectively under pressure
|Address||65 Allstate Parkway, Markham, ON, L3R 9X1 View map|