In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL MISSION?
If your Career Mission is to become one of the top culinarians in the private club sector, then we invite you to Join Our Brigade. Recognized as a top-ranked, in the nation, Culinary Experience by Club and Resort Business Magazine. At Quail West Golf & Country Club, we take a personal interest and invest in developing and training a knowledgeable and well-rounded staff devoted to realizing our Club's mission:
To be the Preferred Residential Country Club Community and Workplace in Southwest Florida.
In addition to investing in our team, the Membership continues to heavily invest in the Club, recently completing a $34 million-dollar clubhouse renovation to include casual and formal dining areas, a magnificent 300-seat ballroom, lounge areas, a spa and salon, tennis pavilion, 12,000-foot wellness center, and expanded retail golf shop. Additionally, the expansive practice area and two 18-hole, championship golf courses designed by Arthur Hills, were re-grassed during the renovation and are meticulously maintained providing a uniquely challenging golf experience. Take a tour of Quail West here:
Compensation range: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Schedule: Flexible, open 364 days a year. AM & PM positions available. Location: Naples, FL
Specific Job Duties Include:
· Prepares all required items according to standard recipes
· Sets up service units with needed items.
· Serves items with established portions and presentation standards
· Operates kitchen equipment.
· Notifies Sous Chef of unexpected shortages.
· Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices.
· Ensures that workstations and equipment are clean and sanitary.
· Sets up, maintains and breaks down cooking line.
· Requisitions items needed to produce menu items.
· Covers, dates and neatly stores all leftover products that are reusable
· Maintains communication with wait staff.
· Maintains security and safety in work area.
· Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
· Adheres to local and state health and safety standards.
· Assists with other duties as instructed by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
· Attends any food and beverage meetings.
· Project a friendly, helpful attitude to all members and guests of the club
· All other duties as assigned.
· Must be efficient, knowledgeable and sincere
· Dependable, detail-oriented and enthusiastic.
· A passion for excellence and commitment to high standards.
· Must be able to work nights and weekends.
· Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years experience minimum as a cook
· Country Club experience is a plus
· On duty meals
· Allowance for education
· Paid time off (PTO)
· 401k with employer match
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Group Life & Short-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program
· Endowment Scholarship
· Critical Needs Assistance
· Playing and practice privilege
|Address||5950 Burnham Road, Naples, FL, 34119 View map|