Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . LocationEmployment Status
This role will be responsible for evaluating, underwriting and assisting with new hotel management and revenue management opportunities. This key individual will be a confident, team-oriented and hard-working individual with a passion for hotel real estate and the hospitality industry. He/she will interface as a credible, responsive, strong and effective member of the corporate team. The key objective is to deliver on the company's strategic growth plans by processing and evaluating new deal flow in an efficient and professional manner while leveraging all internal and external resources. Responsibilities
- Preparing financial projections for hotel management, revenue management and acquisition opportunities.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to develop detailed underwritings that include market segmentation and staffing assumptions.
- Conduct market research to support key assumptions, including but not limited to reviewing Smith Travel Research reports, analyzing historical and future room supply and demand generators.
- Prepare presentations to support the deal process, including RFP responses and pitch decks.
- Coordinate onboarding of new hotel management, asset management, and revenue management opportunities.