To cover the front desk during the overnight shift, assisting guests as needed and ensuring all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
• Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
• Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests. Issue room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate, without announcing room numbers.
• Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
• Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
• Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
• Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
• Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
• Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings..
• Reports any suspicious people or activities to security immediately
• Owns a problem when confronted with one
• Handles difficult situations effectively
Other duties may be assigned as needed