Putting together a resume is the first and most important step of your job search. If you’re not sure how to start building your resume, we’ve put together two front desk representative templates you can download for free to get you started.
Not sure what skills to include on your resume or potential career paths you could take? Read more about being a front desk representative here.
Ready to apply to front desk representative positions? Find them here.
Resume Success Tips
- Use a neutral font type, like Times New Roman, Arial, Calibra, Cambria, or Georgia so that it is readable to an ATS
- Try to keep your resume to one or two pages according to your experience level
- Include keywords used in the job posting
- Remove excess words to make your resume more concise and digestible
- If applicable, include numerical results from your job responsibilities, such as “increased reservations by 30%” or “provided exceptional customer service that led to an added star on overall guest reviews”